Welcome to Long Island Marriage Counseling
and Family Therapy. Call for a free 20 minute
phone consultation 516-484-2829.
The focus of the practice is on resolving problems that impact the well being of individuals, couples, families and developing solutions to improve relationships with the guidance of a couples counselor and family therapist.
Are you feeling anxious and struggling in a relationship?
Does it feel as though you keep struggling with the same issues in your marriage or family?
Do want to create positive changes in your relationship?
The practice provides psychotherapy services to individuals, couples, and families and is located on Long Island New York serving the counties of Nassau County, Roslyn, Sea Cliff, Glen Cove, Glen Head, Oyster Bay, Locust Valley, Great Neck New Hyde Park NY and Suffolk County, West Islip, Bay Shore, Babylon, Dix Hills, Huntington New York.
At Counseling Services Direct for Long Island Marriage Counseling Long Island Couples Counseling and Family Therapy you will be guided to take the steps to establish goals that help you to make changes, resolve issues,and decrease any feelings of anxiety or depression.
The primary objective of the practice is to help you to expand your perspective, learn new skills, change negative patterns, increase intimacy, improve communication, diffuse conflict, and create overall healthy changes in your life and all of your significant relationships.
Contact the therapist for a free phone consultation and begin to address your problems from a solution focused perspective with a licensed counselor.
Call Counseling Services Direct loctaed in Long Island, NY for Individual Therapy, Marriage Therapy, Couples Therapy, Child Therapy, or Family Therapy and get started today: (O) 516-484-2829 or (C) 914-960-2723.
Interested in finding out more information about the practice? Please click on this link Long Island Couples Counseling and Family Therapy Practice.
Interested in reading Counseling Services Direct blog? Pleaase click on this link Marriage Counseling and Family Therapy Blog.
Psychotherapy services can help you to resolve one or more of the following issues and get your life and relationships moving onto a positive path toward personal growth and relationship satisfaction:
- Feel stressed, depressed or feelings of hopelessness?
- Are unhappy in any of your interpersonal relationships?
- Have difficulty sleeping?
- Have any type of anxiety that causes alterations in your lifestyle?
- Dealing with bereavement issues or any other loss in your life?
- Have concerns about substance use?
- Experience abrupt, profound changes in your mood?
- Have experienced emotional abuse from your family of origin?
- Experience low self esteem?
- Confused about the the direction and meaning of your life?
- Overwhelmed by fear or worry?
- Feel unhappy in your professional life?
- Suffering from chronic health problems?
- Experienced seperation from a significant other?
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals. The therapy can help you to:
- Experience an increase in self-satisfaction
- Improve your relationships
- increase your potential for growth
Contact Counseling Services Direct for Long Island Marriage Counseling Coiuples Counseling and Family Therapy and get started today: (O) 516-484-2829 or (C) 914-960-2723.